Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Following up on NADA


I wish I could explain today's posting, but I can't.


I'm just in a really REALLY pissy mood, and I can't understand why.


There's absolutely no excuse for it, but I'm really cranky.


I haven't lost a child in the VTECH shooting, I haven't been labeled a "nappy headed whore," after winning a college basketball championship. I haven't had any really bad news, either.


So why am I in such a bad mood????


My best friend is booking a trip to come in as we speak.


My other best friend, Biggdogg is taking over our finances as it's been so hectic with the kids, and this and that. That alone is a huge burden lifted off my shoulders. It's a tedious, mind numbing task that I really do enjoy doing, but there's just not enough time. So in return for the new project, I'll pick up some of the things that he does to help out around here. Usually while I'm doing our monthly budget/bill pay, he's bathing the kids. So, I'll be doing the bathing from now on, where as he'll be navigating through our rather annoying medical bills. Being that he married a lemon, he'll be spending a good 30minutes ebilling away.


So why than am I in such a mood?
No, it's not one of my post partum moods, those are quite different. This is just your typical womanly hormonal cranky self for no reason.


I actually feel horrible for being so cranky.

I shouldn't be cranky.

I have great children.

One that loves yelling out "COCK" and "CACKA" while on the toilet paper aisle of our local TARGET. But don't worry, a bit of apple cider vinegar on the side of his tongue should stop those annoying words.


I have a great home.


I have a great husband and family and life.


I feel very selfish right now...like I'm not supposed to be in such a bad mood.

UGH!

Alright, enough of this drama..I hope all of you are having a much better mood day than I am right now.


Welcome to crustybeef~
I am too pissy to write anything else. Except this: the toilet paper that is pictured above, was purchased on the same aisle that my Sullivan decided to announce his love for the word, "cock."
It (the toilet paper) is the cutest, softest user friendly roll of toilet paper I've ever used. They claim it will help teach children how to use just the right amount of TP without causing a nasty rod job.
I disagree..but, it makes for great toilet talk as you venture into the world of potty training a rather challenging 2 year old boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eliz:
Don't feel bad: I often yell out "cock" and "caca" in Target!

UD

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Good to know...at least I can say now, "great minds think alike!!"