Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Still Glowing

I'm still in this contented peaceful mood, after a wonderful holiday, so I'll be back in another day or so, with new engaging posts.

Feel free to list your own idea's in the comments section for choice blog postings. (I'm always open to suggestions from my most dedicated readers!!) UD, AD, DeekDeek, Bigdogg)

Oh, remind me to tell you about this crazy dream I had this past Saturday nite...I'm calling it "Needed" by two men.

Welcome To crustybeef~
I am still glowing from a wonderful weekend and holiday, the thoughts and love that were encircling this home were truly magnificent. Not to mention the kind thoughtfulness that I'll be talking about in a few days..

2 comments:

Katie said...

'needed by two men' huh?

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

It's not what it seems..keep looking for the posting titled NEEDED...all this hype will probably disappoint you instead. :(
Have a great tuesday!
Always,
Crusty