Being tagged is very new to me. I feel as though it's the blogging version of those awful quizzes I send around to the grateful relatives that always take the time to reply. (UD, AD, Sissies too!)
But, I've been tagged, by Mr. Bagel and Portia too, so here goes.
(I hope I do this right!)
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I played pop a shot with Michael Jordan years ago while there for his child's birthday party at some indoor party zone-and won one game against him.
2. I've been skydiving only once in my life, and loved every moment of it. Lately I'm dreaming about attempting that again-what's wrong with me?
3. Although I will never have anymore children, being content with my three boys, I still have dreams about little girls.
4. I used to say when I was in my early twenties prechildren, prebigdogg and marriage that when I had children someday, when they were in high school, I won't mind if they attended drinking parties. Now, 7years later, marriage, bigdogg, and having children, I've changed my thoughts completely on that. If they ever (G-d forbid!) come home under the influence, they will not like the wrath that will come from my mouth, nor the amount of sweat work that they'll be involved in at 4am while nursing a nasty nightoverhangover.
5. I'm not trying to fix my dysfunctional family, but I do pray everyday that they'll forgive each other, and embrace each other. Chances are that will never happen, perhaps someday at my funeral?
6. I wish I could be Christian and Jewish. Then I wouldn't stick out so much in family gatherings. (No, sorry, Jew's for Jesus doesn't count)
7. If I could have anything guaranteed right now, it'd be a 55year old marriage with bigdogg and three children with college degree's.
8. I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish I could find a way to return to career mommy, without it costing so much for childcare.
1-HEDY-sorry, but I have to tag you!! You have a fabulous Post, and although you'll hate me for giving you something else to think of doing, you're the first that comes to mind!
2-MusicMan-Because you always answer my darn quizzes.
3-4th avenue blues-heck, it may help with your social anxiety!
4-Frumpy Professor-I like your writings!!
5-Groove On's already tagged me, Thank you Portia! So, I can't be that "blogger" and send her it back.
6-I can't tag Mr. Bagel and Baleboosteh's been tagged..so I'm ending with 4 tags.
7-Still a nope......
Welcome To crustybeef~
Phew, Glad I have this off my checklist of things to do. Meanwhile, I still have to finalize my tripping tips, and you will see that post eventually.