Friday, January 04, 2008

Before You Read This

I found the post about this child and dad, and it's interesting to see how certain things have remained the same, and how much nicer I wrote in this post that you'll be clicking on in a few short seconds.
But first, if you haven't yet, please if you would scroll down and read the post titled More on the Grabber.
Then come back here and click on this link to read about my experience one october day in 07.

http://crustybeef.blogspot.com/2007/10/sunday-thoughts.html

Welcome To Crustybeef~
thank you in Advance for all your help and comments! I really do appreciate them.
Thank you for all your kind words, and the music hopefully adds a bit of thoughtful givings when you read my words.

2 comments:

Portia said...

I recall reading that post.
I hope you guys are having a great weekend!
:)

Moohaa said...

Wow. That child is seriously troubled.

Pleasantville, totally! I've never seen anything like what you described before, except on tv. You've got a great neighborhood.