Jackson said: to do better at videogames and not cry
Sullivan said: to eat mashed potatoes and not puke in his mouth
Ben said: "me no mike"
Brian said: "that's between Crusty and me"
too many things.
1) Not to be so damn cranky with the boys
2) To improve my pooping health (upper GI and colonscopy on Jan 7th! Yippee! Brian's got the paint out and is prepared to give my crack some beautiful bulls eye rings around it! Is that tacky?)
3) To purchase a home before April (I'd say the Word, but it's now part of the banned words list of 2009. It rhymes with limulus)
4) To enjoy my boys more
5) To have more then 2 date nights with my husband per year, one involving at least 2.5glasses of wine (I could include the alone times we have had while I've been in the hospital, but I don't think that counts if I'm the only one under the influence of nasty narcotics-dilaudid-).
6) To help make better the certain things our sons need improving on (whether that may be confidence, anger management or speech).
7) To blog more
8) To help more
9) To involve my career more, or rather, my future
10) To stop expecting expectations which will help me avoid ever being disappointed, or end up getting a side order of martyrisms.
There you have it 10 for 10's!
Or have you already blogged about yours? If you have, leave your link in my comments field so people can come visit you. Or, email me your link, and I'll add it to this post right here!
"HAPPY NUDE YEAR!"
(that would be Sully's words, not mine)