Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Crunch Crunch

Due any moment, any evening now, they will be here.

I've written about them before, but this particular posting I have attached a wonderful video that is only 5minutes long, showing you these albino creatures morphing and mating as their destiny of death is just around the corner.

And yes, Squirrels do eat them as snacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I3CNnLdnQc

Welcome To Crustybeef~
Due to the fact that my boys are fascinated with bugs, I did allow them to watch this particular video in order to prep them for what the next 6weeks could possibly be like.
Jackson-"Cool"
Sullivan-"TURN IT OFF, TURN IT OFF, TURN IT OFF." Needless to say, Sullivan will be spending these next few weeks indoors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I hate them....Yuck...I will not go to work for three weeks...