Sunday, July 29, 2007

My New Word

Ever since viewing the show, Victoria Beckham comes to America, I have been obsessed with the word, "knickers."



Think about it......



Knickers sound so much better than, underpants, underwear, panties, thongs, Gstrings, geemawpanties, undies....



Agreed? Or Disagreed?

Since the viewing of that show, I've been referring to anything that has to do with the undergarments "down there," as knickers.



Including, "don't get your knickers in a twist."

Welcome To Crustybeef~
I love new words.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, yer strange.......

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

hey tex,
I may be wierd, but you like the cardinals..:)
always,
Crusty~

Baleboosteh said...

Lol! You are funny!

I think I will just stick with undies! Haha!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Thanks Baleboosteh!
Funny I was just thinking of how you are doing?
Down "undies.." :)
Always,
Crusty~

Portia said...

i love new words too:) could do without that beckham lady scowling all over my TV but i do love the word knickers. the brits have some good ones- i'm trying to replace my foul language with BLOODY...it's not working yet.