Thanks to Soul! she's inspired me to give some numerical bullet points about, well, ME!
When she first started her blog she listed a few things-30 roughly-that have to do with her.
"What a wonderful idea!" I think to myself. After all, unless you've been here from the beginning-UD, AD, DERNA, and you don't know much about me, do you really want to go BACK to the very BEGINNING?
Some of us do that, go back to the beginning. Read from start to present. Others go midway and pick out things that seem to explain that person they're reading about.
So basically I figured again due to the inspirational first post of SOUL!, that I would just list a few more bullet points so that those of you that are interested in learning more but without the time to return to the beginning, I'd catch you up on me:
1. I can't stand self promoters. What I mean is that those that boast about how much good they do for the world, how much everyone around them should give more and have less, and yet they live in an over sized unnecessarily huge home. Those things really annoy me. If you're going to do something such as giving,or donating, or volunteering, just do it. Don't talk about how good you do things, shut your yap and just do it.
2. I used to be a ballet dancer for almost 18years.
3. What I wouldn't give to publish a children's book.
4. I'd love to open up a coffee house serving breakfast only. Have that long counter like you see at Diners, so that those of us that no longer have our significant others, or those of us that like eating out alone, they wouldn't feel so alone sitting down at the counter in my breakfast pastry house.
5. I love minivans-they rock! I don't care what you say. Have you ever taken one to a sporting event or a concert and tailgating?
6. I do enjoy watching pro and college football, it's just not as much fun now that we have three boys. I can't make "bets" with Bigdogg for half time with three children running around. That sort of thing takes the fun out of football.
7. I don't ever want the biggest house, nor do I want the biggest car, but I'd love to be able to travel to Greece at least once in my life. I don't see the necessity of having too many material things-as someone once told me- "crusty, do you ever see a UHAUL attached to the back of a Hearse at a funeral?"
8. Time to Go, Sullivan is screaming and crying-wait, is FOOTBALL On today?
Welcome To Crustybeef~
How many of you want to read a Catching Up on Me part three?